Madeleine crawled forward for the first time today!
Go Baby Go!
Ava and I were playing "tea party" on the floor (with pretend chai - she's a girl after my own heart!) And Madeleine was going after the tea set. She REALLY wanted to play too!
Hm... what to do about all the Christmas presents I just wrapped and put under the tree yesterday? Good thing she isn't very fast yet!
We finally got her stocking yesterday. It says "Baby's First Christmas." Mom is making a stocking for her but she said she doesn't think it'll be done before Christmas, so we decided to get this one and then we can use it for all the babies (God willing there will be lots more!)
After reading Kathryn's post yesterday, I have a new goal. What do you think, Ken? :)
4 comments:
You're lucky you get to HAVE a tree.
Not gonna happen here until Mary understands "No!"
;)
You rock and so does M! Much faster than Maggie. She just started going good. Army crawled forever! I posted a comment for you on my blog too.
Oh, My! Congratulations to Madeleine for this major accomplishment!
My first learned to crawl right after the tree was put up. Within hours we had to remove the lights off the bottom branches because she tried to grab them and suck on them!
We put a barrier in front of the tree and that helped tremendously. Plus it was a real tree and very prickly. But still my heart was in my throat!
Post a Comment