She is absolutelty too cute in her red shirt and jeans. Her hair has really come in. Wonder what color it will be?? These babies are almost a year old!
I was waiting for these!!!Bout time!;)
PSScore x infinity at the Pack house....Holy moly!
She is so cute, I love her outfit!
Love the slippers.
Sorry Ma! :)Yeah - that was GRANDMA'S house.
Beth,Now THAT makes sense!;)
Oh, soooo cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is absolutelty too cute in her red shirt and jeans. Her hair has really come in. Wonder what color it will be?? These babies are almost a year old!
I was waiting for these!!!
Bout time!
;)
PS
Score x infinity at the Pack house....
Holy moly!
She is so cute, I love her outfit!
Love the slippers.
Sorry Ma! :)
Yeah - that was GRANDMA'S house.
Beth,
Now THAT makes sense!
;)
Oh, soooo cute!
Post a Comment