Oh my gosh, you are so talented! That is absolutely beautiful, and looks so pretty with her skin. I'll bet she is getting teeth! Look out, Mama's fingers...
You have such talent, when you come you must teach me how to do ribbing, I can knit, but can't do those beautiful scrolls of ribbing. Madeleine is simply adorable, those eyes are to die for!
Sweet sweater! Do you mean she keeps sticking out her tongue?? The Little Goat just started that over the weekend too. We keep thinking she's checking for wind. :)
love that sweater! maggie did the same thing. her first tooth came in on the bottom left and her tongue was always over that way. we have pics on the blog of it too. time to condition your nipples!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, you are so talented!
That is absolutely beautiful, and looks so pretty with her skin.
I'll bet she is getting teeth!
Look out, Mama's fingers...
You have such talent, when you come you must teach me how to do ribbing, I can knit, but can't do those beautiful scrolls of ribbing. Madeleine is simply adorable, those eyes are to die for!
Great job with the sweater! Where do you find the time :)
Zach would do that with his tongue when his teeth came in!
So cute, both the sweater and the child. Great job!
You are way more crafty than me! I don't seem to find any time for my crafting anymore, perhaps on the cruise....:)
Sweet sweater!
Do you mean she keeps sticking out her tongue?? The Little Goat just started that over the weekend too. We keep thinking she's checking for wind. :)
Thanks everyone! Ma, it's not my fingers I'm worried about!!!
love that sweater! maggie did the same thing. her first tooth came in on the bottom left and her tongue was always over that way. we have pics on the blog of it too. time to condition your nipples!
Post a Comment