Yesterday was Ava's 2nd birthday. I started working for her family when she was 7 weeks old, and ever since I have spent 9 hours a day with her! She is one of the funniest kids I've ever met. She definitely has her moods but most of the time she is really happy. She LOVES Madeleine and my mom, who she calls Grandma. I don't think I am as uptight about certain things as a lot of first time parents because I just went through everything with her - she really broke me in!
Celebrating at Don Pablos (Grace had a half day of school.) Mom and I got her that Elmo CD in front of her - Elmo sings her name about 100 times in that CD! She Loved it - when we got in the car for the second time that day she said "Ava ABC!" Which of course meant, Ava CD. :)
Someone partied a little TOO hard! Happy Birthday, Little Stinker! We love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava!!!
What a cute little one - and what a blessing to have a caregiver who loves her!
Aww I was thinking her bday was the day before my Ava's for some reason. Happy Birthday Ava! What a cutie!
Happy Birthday Miss Ava! You are one blessed little girl to have Miss Beth in your life.
Post a Comment