Ken's at a wedding, Madeleine is down for her afternoon nap, and I just got this book and an iced soy chai.
I'm going to go read a little and clean a little. Then we're going to Mom's for the Colts game and beef stew!
Ken and I have a little bet on the game, just to make it interesting. I can't believe it, but he's betting AGAINST his beloved Colts. So, if the Patriots win, I am buying him a
$10 gift card. If the Colts win, he's buying me a
$10 gift card. And we have to use our own allowance. Go Colts!!!
4 comments:
Oh boy!!! If you win, can I go shopping with you?!
Sounds like a fun bet, let us know how you like the book!
Anne, you'd love that store. It's my favorite and they have a HUGE clearance section.
An ice vanilla chai is normally what I drink at work...nice choice!
Post a Comment