




Madeleine got really "grabby" this month! She grabs everything - my food, drinks, cell phone, books, pretty much anything I'm holding or within arms reach. And everything goes straight into her mouth. She doesn't have any teeth yet! Just a few days ago she started to get up on her hands and knees and "rock." We better get out the baby proofing supplies!
This month she is going to have her first Thanksgiving in Alabama. Mom's mom and several brothers and sisters live there, and everyone who doesn't live there is coming. She's been to Alabama once before. We're driving this time though. We're staying at a beautiful monastery. But I'll tell you more about that after it happens :)
I can't believe she's 8 months old already! She gets more beautiful and more fun every day.
9 comments:
So will you be driving through VA on your way?? Where in Alabama, we have family there too!
BTW, Madeleine is such an adorable 8 month old! This is the age when I make it a point to hold their little hands while receiving commmunion!
She's just precious Beth! Happy 8 months to Madeleine and Happy 2 years to AVA! I showed my Ava her picture and told her that it was another Ava but she just called her a baby, hehe.
What a beautiful little girl! 8 months is a LOVELY age!
Wow, we are both close to the big ONE!
Kathryn, we go straight down 65 the whole way from Indy to Cullman :)
Thanks Veronica and Beck, and DON"T SAY THAT BRENDA!!! :)
She is as precious as ever!
Beautiful girl! Eight months seems so far away right now.
Alabama. How many hours in a car is that? I'm quite intrigued by this monastery stay. Do tell!
I don't think I've ever seen a baby with such an expressive face - I love that little quizzical look she has in the third photo (and I'm sure I've seen it before in other photos you've posted). 8 months is a lovely fun age.
Bren, if I'm by myself I can make it in 7 hours. With family it's more like 8. With Madeleine, who knows?.....
And my Aunt Lisa works with an elderly priest who lives in the monestary. They have hotel-like rooms and a big table in the dining room. He loves my Aunt suggested that we all stay there. I will be sure to take pictures - it is a beautiful place. (Also, the boys heard they have a big screen tv and I'm sure football will be on all weekend.)
And Newhouse - I will have to do a post with some of her funnier expressions :)
Post a Comment