At Grandma and Grandpa's house. Thanks Angi for the great jersey!! (Of course, she had to wear the blue bow in her "hair" so people wouldn't think she was a boy!)
Very sweet. We deck our kids out in their Mean Green gear on Saturdays for game days. Of course, they don't ever go to the football games, but they get the idea.
Now you just have to get her a little Ball State jersey and bring her up for the alumni tailgate party at the NC! THat would be awesome! And Fr. Dan is going to say mass that Saturday night at St. Francis so there's another incentive. Hint Hint....:)
Homecoming is October 13th and the Alumni Tailgate is that day before the game. I am not sure what time it starts but last year I went straight back to the NC after the parade and people were starting to gather in the lower parking lot. I will check the details and call you.
7 comments:
Love it!!! GO COLTS!! She does not look like a boy - she is so cute!!
That's got to be the cutest Li'l Colts fan ever!
Very sweet. We deck our kids out in their Mean Green gear on Saturdays for game days. Of course, they don't ever go to the football games, but they get the idea.
Now you just have to get her a little Ball State jersey and bring her up for the alumni tailgate party at the NC! THat would be awesome! And Fr. Dan is going to say mass that Saturday night at St. Francis so there's another incentive. Hint Hint....:)
When is the alumni tailgate? I was just telling Ken yesterday I wanted to go see the new church and Fr. John!
Homecoming is October 13th and the Alumni Tailgate is that day before the game. I am not sure what time it starts but last year I went straight back to the NC after the parade and people were starting to gather in the lower parking lot. I will check the details and call you.
Awwww... How cute. I can hardly wait to dress my Little One in a Florida Gator outfit. :)
Post a Comment