Madeleine was up ALL night throwing up - she would sleep for an hour and then wake herself up gagging, poor thing! When she didn't have a wet diaper this morning I called her doctor's office and spoke to a nurse, who told me that we needed to take her to the ER for IV fluids. Luckily, she didn't end up needing an IV - they gave her some Zofran, a tablet that just dissolved in her mouth, then she was able to nurse and keep it down. They let us take her home and she's been pretty much sleeping all day. Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon! Say a little prayer for her if you get a chance :)
5 comments:
Ohhhhhhhh, poor little Madeleine is CERTAINLY in my prayers, as is your entire family.
:(
Your poor sweet girl! I certainly will keep her in my prayers.
oh dear!! I am so sorry. I am glad she is doing better.
Poor baby! I hope she feels better soon.
Poor baby and poor you! It sucks the only time you get "off" is when the baby is sick! Feel better soon, Mad!
Post a Comment