I'm miserable. I have a horrible cold/cough/sore throat. Before kids and in my "regular" job, I would have just called in sick and stayed home in bed all day, maybe begging mom to make me some of her delicious chicken noodle soup. But now I'm the mom and that is not possible anymore. Even if I'm laying in bed feeling like I'm going to die, her needs still come first. Like 2 nights ago, when she decided to wake up every 90 minutes (boy she sure picked a good night for THAT!) Then last night, she slept well but I was up coughing, shivering or sweating all night. Yeah, I also can't take any decent drugs because I'm nursing. Then I had to come to work a half hour early this morning. In this job, if I take a day off, someone else has to take a day off too. So I figure if I have to take care of one kid, I might as well take care of two.
Ava's taking her morning nap, maybe Madeleine and I will go lay down in the guest bedroom and try to take a nap too.
So pray for me! And especially pray that the kids don't get it. Especially my kid. I need some sleep this weekend.
4 comments:
Poor girl! I hope you starting feel better.
Help is on the way!
I am sorry you are not feeling well - I am glad Ken is helping you! Take care of yourself! Love you!
Sorry you are feeling poorly.
:(
Step on it, Ken!
;)
Post a Comment