I miss hats like those, but then again my kids would never wear the large variety of hats that I kept buying for them. Not even for one measly picture!!!
I was told by a dear friend of ours that she looks JUST like you as a child. :) Whomever she looks like, I do believe she gets cutier and cutier every day - is that possible?
Hi Rebecca, yes I made them. They're from a book called Itty Bitty hats. I also made the pumpkin one and a few more that I think she has outgrown by this time!
I love the pink one with the flower on top, and the other one I actually made with leftovers from a log cabin blanket I made her. (I spent a lot of time during this pregnancy knitting!) The next kids will probably just have hand me downs!
9 comments:
I miss hats like those, but then again my kids would never wear the large variety of hats that I kept buying for them. Not even for one measly picture!!!
Well. You should live in my neighberhood, then - it feels like LATE SEPTEMBER.
WHAT a CUTIE-PIE!!!!!!! I LOVE the hats!
I think maybe she looks like you, Beth...or maybe I just haven't seen enough pictures of Ken?
I was told by a dear friend of ours that she looks JUST like you as a child. :) Whomever she looks like, I do believe she gets cutier and cutier every day - is that possible?
AAAAAAAAAACK!
She's ADORABLE!
OH, I can't wait for those winter baby clothes!
So cute. I can't believe how big she is!
Did you make those hats? They are great! Where did the patterns come from?
Hi Rebecca, yes I made them. They're from a book called Itty Bitty hats. I also made the pumpkin one and a few more that I think she has outgrown by this time!
I love the pink one with the flower on top, and the other one I actually made with leftovers from a log cabin blanket I made her. (I spent a lot of time during this pregnancy knitting!) The next kids will probably just have hand me downs!
Post a Comment