Hey! She has her finger out of her mouth. You know that's a great toy!
Oh, the sweetness! Look at that smile!
I love her expression in the first picture!
That toy could prove to be a lifesaver. Yea for her!
I ditto 4. With Maggie on the move, it's the best "containment" device I found. I even dragged one out of the garage of the family I work for. She is so big and so beautiful!
Hooray!The saucer is a lifesaver, for sure.
She looks like she is having a blast with her saucer, we love that toy!!Kathryn
That toy has always been a lifesaver!
What a gorgeous smile!
She is SO CUTE!!!! I love love love her smile. She emits such JOY!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hey! She has her finger out of her mouth. You know that's a great toy!
Oh, the sweetness! Look at that smile!
I love her expression in the first picture!
That toy could prove to be a lifesaver. Yea for her!
I ditto 4. With Maggie on the move, it's the best "containment" device I found. I even dragged one out of the garage of the family I work for. She is so big and so beautiful!
Hooray!
The saucer is a lifesaver, for sure.
She looks like she is having a blast with her saucer, we love that toy!!
Kathryn
That toy has always been a lifesaver!
What a gorgeous smile!
She is SO CUTE!!!! I love love love her smile. She emits such JOY!
Post a Comment