Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Name Change

In case you didn't notice, I changed the name of my blog.
I thought about it for a long time and couldn't come up with anything I really liked, but was inspired by a U2 song today!!

So if you have me linked on your sidebar, would you please change the name too?

Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i love you and your blog even more now! i love u2. and i played that song at my reception when che and i were introduced. great great song

Beck said...

What a nice new name! I like it!

FloridaWife said...

I TOTALLY love that song! Saw them in concert here at what was called "Joe Robbie Stadium" back in '92.

Will change name!

Phil Halpin said...

Hi, Beth...regarding your questions on my blog...here are some sites that should help:

http://www.kellymom.com/health/meds/aap-approved-meds.html (for short term use, L3 is considered safe to use while breastfeeding)

Another one:
http://kellymom.com/health/meds/cold-remedy.html

kellymom.com is an excellent resource for nursing mothers...the site is great to just browse around on. HTH!

xxxxxx said...

Will do by the end of the week...