Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Longest nap ever!

2 hours this morning in her pack and play here at work. When I say EVER, I mean 5 months! This kid just does not nap. I'm lucky if I get 20 minutes here and there throughout the day. She sleeps best in the car. She seems to really like the pack and play though. I'm glad I brought it over here.
I hope she doesn't stop sleeping so well at night if she starts taking these long naps during the day.

We have some fun stuff going on this week - Fr. Josh's birthday party tonight, Sarah and Chris's engagement party on Thursday, and then a great adventure for this weekend that I can't talk about yet. :) I can't wait though!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep tends to beget sleep. If she sleeps well during the day, she will probably sleep great at night too!

Merrin sleeps about 3 hours during the day and 12 hours at night! I wish I could sleep that much.

Beth said...

Wow, what a good sleeper! She must take after her mom :)
Madeleine has only been getting up once for several weeks now. Like at 4:30 or so. Not bad at all. She's a fast eater too - like less than 10 minutes and I'm back in bed.

Cathy said...

Ashley,
That is SO true.
If Mary naps good twice a day, she sleeps well at night.
If not, she tosses and turns. (But never awakes, thank God.)

Beth,
4:30??
Hell, that's almost Mary's wakey-wakey time...
;)

Anonymous said...

HELLO Sara and Chris are engaged? You did not tell me that. Congrats to them! Love, Heather