Saturday, August 25, 2007

7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, and 3

Those are the times this kid got up last night.

Finally at 3 am I did something I've never done in 5 1/2 months - let her cry herself to sleep. (I was desperate.) She cried for less than 10 minutes and was out. Then she woke up again at 4:20 and I let her cry again. (Less than 5 minutes.) This time she stayed asleep until 7am.

Somebody needs to invent Tylenol PM for babies. They would make a killing. (Right Jenny? You should get on that :)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Sorry to hear about your night. I hope everyone is feeling better today!

Anonymous said...

Does she have your cold? If so, be on the lookout for ear infections. Those are fun!

Anne said...

Oh my goodness, Beth! What a night. I hope you got some naps during the day and I hope everyone is feeling better very soon!

Heather said...

I hope last night was better. I agree with Ashley though - watch out for ear infection signs.

Beth said...

Yeah I was worried for a little while - she got some sniffles on Saturday but she was fine yesterday and she's fine today.