Friday, August 31, 2007

3 day weekend!

Oh I am SO looking forward to it. Grace was sad when she found out I wasn't coming to work on Monday :)
Now that Ken knows I like to mow the lawn, I have that to do this weekend.
Ken just has to clean out the garage and pull the weeds :) That's all!

I learned something today on my "30" minute walk with mom today. (It wasn't 30, mom! More like 45!) Anyway, I learned that I am out of shape. Maybe I should do the speed walking thing more often.

Starbucks is turning into an extension of our church - today we saw about 10 people from OLMC, including one of our new priests Fr. W, who gave Madeleine a blessing. Good way to start the morning - a blessing for her and an iced venti soy chai for me.

This week I got out all the 6-9 month clothes, and packed away most of her 3-6 month stuff. It's kind of sad how fast she grows out of everything, even though she is pretty much right on schedule for the sizes. It seems like I was just sorting all her clothes before she was born. Now she is grown out of two whole bins of clothes! It was fun to unpack her new stuff - we bought her a few new outfits but mostly she will be wearing Ava's clothes, which is really neat because I still remember dressing her in all those outfits. Pretty soon we're going to actually have to BUY her some clothes. We have hardly had to do that at all yet.

She is really enjoying her cereal, and she also had bananas a few times this week. Next week we are going to try sweet potatoes.

Anyway, everyone have a GREAT weekend!!

5 comments:

Pete said...

Beth - I never really got sad about him growing out of his clothes b/c he is so OFF schedule. For example right now at 3 months, even the 3-6 mos are a bit small for him. He wears 6-9 months mostly comfortably!!

Btw, this is Anne, not Peter!

LifeHopes said...

Hey I think it is AWESOME that she gets to wear incredibly cute clothes that are FREE:)

Anne said...

Saw your beautiful babe in the frassati newsletter!! :o)

Beth said...

lol yeah she made the newsletter. I think it was the "Frassati Baby" shirt I made for her - it was a hit!

Beck said...

You know, The Baby was so horrifyingly slow to grow that I was ELATED to see her grow out of any size. But on the plus side, we finally got lots of wear out of those adorable newborn outfits!