The great cloth diaper post is coming soon - I haven't forgotten. It's working out really well so far though. (Except people working on the streets around here keep hitting the water mains, so that doesn't help my diaper washing schedule!)
For now I'll leave you with "The Great Poop Incident of 2007."
On Sunday, we were at Borders for our Sunday morning date after mass. She was sitting on my lap, and all of a sudden there was a HUGE noise. I'll leave that to your imagination, but it was NOT very lady like. Then it was clear to everyone in the cafe that we'd be going home and we'd BOTH be changing ALL our clothes.
I had to change her in the car, strip her completely down, basically use every wipe I had. It was EVERYWHERE. She was in her cute little Fourth of July outfit too.
And, we had a great anniversary, paid for by Mrs Duff (Father Dan's mom!) She very generously gave me a Panera Gift card, Starbucks gift card, and 2 movie tickets for helping out with his slide show! So we went to Panera for dinner, then went to see Evan Almighty, then walked around Clay Terrace with our Starbucks. Madeleine was an angel most of the time (except ANOTHER poop incident during the movie.) We kept her out late and she slept well that night too!
4 comments:
Oh I love Panera, Yum!! I am glad to hear you had a great time, despite the "poop incident". During my cloth diaper experience we also had a few of those, but we've had a few of those with disposable diapers too...sometimes your just gonna get a little messy..but it is worth it!
Kathryn
BTW Kathryn, I can tell you it was a disposable diaper she was wearing ... we've not had such a problem with cloth .... yet.
As for the sound that Beth was reluctant to describe, picture if you will a bottle of molasses being emptied into a running garbage disposal ....
... hopefully you've all already eaten lunch!
Ken
Ken!! You're embarassing my little angel! :)
LOL!!!!
Kathryn
Post a Comment