Saturday, June 02, 2007

Unbelievable.

My kid. Fussy girl herself. Fell asleep. In her CRIB. BY HERSELF. Two hours ago!
I could NOT believe it.

She was amazing today. Great in Barnes and Nobles. Perfect at home (we vaccuumed in her wrap, see post below.) Slept on the way to the airport and back. Really, the no dairy thing must really be helping, because she is like a different kid.

Then we finished the slide show for Deacon Dan's ordination in two weeks from today! It is beautiful. It is for the lunch after his first Mass that Sunday.
We took it over and showed it to his mom and dad. They both loved it and cried. It turned out so well. Then his mom showed us his beautiful chalice, and also two vestments that she had made for him. God please give at least one of my children a religious vocation!
Madeleine was SO good at the Duff's house. We were there for over an hour, and she was an angel.

Then, we came home, I fed her, gave her a bath, and put her in her crib to look at her mobile while I took a shower. When I got out, she was asleep!! I almost don't know what to do with myself :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

that's one of those perfect baby days that makes you think you could handle a million more. i am so jealous right now. i'm still trying to just get her to sleep alone in the bed for a while, hence me being up at the late hour of 9:40!

Phil Halpin said...

Getting rid of an allergan CAN turn a child into a completely different child...I've seen it with two of mine who didn't tolerate dairy. I'm glad the elimination diet is helping. It's a pain, but so worth it when you see such good results.