Monday, June 25, 2007

New Camera!

Finally!!! We have a digital camera that works! Ken and I decided to get a camera for our anniversary present. I'm SO glad we finally have one.



I hope no one minds lots of pictures :)

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay! Bring on the pictures! (and what a beautiful smile...)

Brenda said...

Wow, she has changed so much! What cute chubby cheeks!

Kathryn said...

She has grown and changed so much!!! She is just beautiful and I love her cheerful smile in all the pics, I bet you can't get enough snuggles from her!!!

Kathryn

Cathy said...

OHHHHHHH YIPPEEEEEE!~
Baby pics, baby pics!!

(She is SO freaking cute.)

nicole said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how much she has changed (which is kind of sad, seeing as I have witnessed it four times in my own house). Amazing.

xxxxxx said...

That baby is adorable! I want one! (sigh)!

newhousenewjob said...

Gorgeous pictures - that smile is wonderful.

Kristen Laurence said...

Wow, what a gorgeous smile!!