Saturday, June 09, 2007

I love babies!

And there are so many of them!

One of the things I love about blogging is that it seems like every month or so, you get to celebrate with someone who has a new baby!
Just since I've been blogging (for less than a year) here are the babies who have been born:

Maggie
Mary
Madeleine
Benjamin
Leo

now there's Charles, just born yesterday and not even blogged about yet!! (Can't wait, Anne!)
And the babies coming soon are:

Bren's
Chez Ouiz's
Rachel's
Meredith's

Isn't it great?!
Even though I've never met any of you (except Anne!) I just love celebrating your sweet new babies with you. So keep them coming!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

We enjoy it too! It has been a real sanity saver! Thank you for all your sharing and kindness!

Ouiz said...

Thank you so much!!!! That was so sweet!

LauraSuz said...

I think it's great too! The more babies the better!! YAY for babies!!

Cathy said...

Aren't they awesome?!

Quick correction: We're at www.wardweb.blogspot.com

"wardwideweb" was already taken.
;)

Beth said...

Oops, sorry! I changed it.

Beck said...

Aw, babies. I love them, too.