And surprisingly, here's some even better news... tomorrow starts my 10 day vacation! I can't wait. This summer is going faster than I thought it would, but I've been waiting for this week.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's awesome! Yay for you! Hope you enjoy some family time on your vacation!
Wow, Beth! That gives a new mother hope! Just now we get to start seeing how long our little guy is going to sleep at night (instead of waking him to feed every 2 1/2 hours)...exciting!
That is a long night's sleep for a breastfed four-monther! I found the lack of sleep in those early months to be the absolute most difficult thing about motherhood. Once you're over that hump and you get your daytime patience back, you feel like a new person!
8 comments:
That's awesome! Yay for you! Hope you enjoy some family time on your vacation!
ok now that you are on vacation you can call me so we can get quinn and madeleine together. talk to you later. megan
Woo-hoo!
:)
Only now, at 25 months, does Isaac sleep that long on his own. Wow!
i officially hate you now:) maggie still wakes 2 or 3 times to nurse!
Sometimes, there is nothing more precious than a full night of sleep!!
Enjoy your rested-ness, and your 10 days of vacation!
Wow, Beth! That gives a new mother hope! Just now we get to start seeing how long our little guy is going to sleep at night (instead of waking him to feed every 2 1/2 hours)...exciting!
That is a long night's sleep for a breastfed four-monther! I found the lack of sleep in those early months to be the absolute most difficult thing about motherhood. Once you're over that hump and you get your daytime patience back, you feel like a new person!
Post a Comment