Maybe whoever parented the author of that article should have had one less child! I didn't read the whole article but seriously, sounds pretty crazy to me!
What a maroon. Did you read that link I posted a while back about "Dang breeders - conserving our natural resources"? It was a GREAT article and told the TRUTH about who conserves and who wastes on this planet.
I'm the ninth of nine, and we NEVER took vacations, rode our bikes instead of driving, recycled and reused before it was in vogue, and lived in a small house. I didn't fly on a plane until I was 16 and moving across the country. I wonder how this researcher's life would compare to my parents'. I'm guessing I know who has the bigger 'ecological footprint.' Poorer people (people with many children)use WAY less fossil fuel than their wealthier counterparts, they emit fewer greenhouse gases, and I don't know about you, but I never ate sturgeon caviar even when I didn't know it was environmentally damaging. We conserved because we had to, not because it was the Flavor of the Week. Save our planet - have more kids!
5 comments:
Maybe whoever parented the author of that article should have had one less child! I didn't read the whole article but seriously, sounds pretty crazy to me!
What a maroon.
Did you read that link I posted a while back about "Dang breeders - conserving our natural resources"?
It was a GREAT article and told the TRUTH about who conserves and who wastes on this planet.
I didn't get past the title, I agree...crazy!
Kathryn
Maybe those researchers would be willing to help reduce CO2 emissions by holding their breath ...
... keep holding ... holding .... holding ...
I'm the ninth of nine, and we NEVER took vacations, rode our bikes instead of driving, recycled and reused before it was in vogue, and lived in a small house.
I didn't fly on a plane until I was 16 and moving across the country.
I wonder how this researcher's life would compare to my parents'.
I'm guessing I know who has the bigger 'ecological footprint.'
Poorer people (people with many children)use WAY less fossil fuel than their wealthier counterparts, they emit fewer greenhouse gases, and I don't know about you, but I never ate sturgeon caviar even when I didn't know it was environmentally damaging.
We conserved because we had to, not because it was the Flavor of the Week.
Save our planet - have more kids!
Post a Comment