Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Night and Day difference

Much Better

Now I can actually take both girls out! I think we're going for a walk on the Monon trail today. It's beautiful weather again. I love spring!

Last night Madeleine slept for 6 HOURS STRAIGHT! I kept waking up to see what was going on! That has never happened before, but it was great. She slept from 9:30 to 3:30, then woke up again at 6:30. That was the best sleep I've gotten since I was about 7 months pregnant.

6 comments:

nicole said...

I'm glad you found a better stroller. Our double stroller is similar to that one and I love it. Easy to fold up and the boys do fine in it.
6 hours is awesome! I hope it continues.

Cathy said...

Six hours becomes eight (and longer!) very, very quickly.
Once they do six, they're on their way.
Congratulations!
:)

Lori said...

Where is she sleeping these days? Is she in her crib yet or still in your room?

Beth said...

Ma: Wow that is great news! I was just excited about the 6!!

Lori: She's still 1/2 the time in the cradle and the other 1/2 in our bed ;-) When are you coming to visit?!

Brenda said...

LOL! Awesome! I love Friends. Hence the inspiration for the name of the blog!

Lori said...

Beth, I wish I could run away right now and just come up for a visit. Unfortunately I can't, but I might try for a short visit the weekend of the 19th.