She seems to be doing much better the past few days! Thank you everyone for all your advice and words of encouragement. Maybe it was a phase, maybe it was because I cut way back on the caffeine. Sorry this picture is so bad, but I couldn't believe this. I laid her down on the floor to look at the ceiling fan (the kid loves a ceiling fan!) and she fell asleep on the floor! By herself!
6 comments:
That is cute! Does Rue not bother her? You just might have to put a ceiling fan over her crib for her to look at. Is she sleeping in it at all yet?
Look at her sleep!
Gooood baby.
:)
If it were my luck, that would never happen again! Kids are so weird sometimes:)
Yea for her! I'm glad things are calming down again. She is so cute.
Look at that precious blessing! :)
hey beth! there's got to be an easier way to resond to a comment then picking a random post on that person's page....but anyway. che and I did a lot of reading on the vaccines and such and weren't comfortable with the risks associated with giving them. we really weight the risk versus the benefit and then make an informed decision and in this case, the risk outweighed the benefit for us. we did not like the idea of the vaccines going into such an underdeveloped immune system and neurological system. we have not decided to completely not vaccinate, but we have decided to delay them for at least a year and then revisit it. we feel like since she is completely breastfeed and not in a busy day care, her chances are minimal of getting any life threatening disease. it was a VERY hard decision and I second guess it all the time. But I would feel bad either way b/c I just have guilt issues like that. There are always what if's with any decision so we chose the set of what if's we could live with. Apparently, it's very controversial and we happened to find a doctor who didn't lecture us too much:) She did recommend certain ones though and we took that to heart. She of course has to get them before starting kindergarten but by then she won't be so little. Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment