Thursday, April 12, 2007

Big girl

I am shocked - This baby weighs 10 lbs 11.5 oz! She has almost gained 3 lbs in less than 6 weeks! She has also grown an inch. She's in the 90th percentile for weight, and between 50th and 75th for height.

Her pediatrician today said she was "Practically perfect in every way." ;-) I knew it all along! She was SO good for the doctor today. She was sleeping all cozy in her carseat, and I had to get her out, strip her down, and then she got her temperature taken, and also head circumference, weight and height measured. (She did pee on the scale again though!) Then the doc held her and looked her over for about 15 minutes in just her diaper, and she just looked up at him and smiled. What a good baby!

Her tummy problems seemed to have cleared up. I guess I am giving up chocolate for a while.

We bought her a swing today (Thank you Nick for the Babies R Us gift card!) Here it is.
I hope she likes it! I especially hope she likes it when I'm trying to eat dinner!

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is a good eater! lol -

Lori said...

It sounds like you are describing Mary Poppins "Practically perfect..." Well she is adorable and sounds like she is doing great!

Brenda said...

how is nursing going? are you still co sleeping? maggie is 12 weeks now and she already seems huge compared to her newborn size. it is really going to start flying by for you and the baby. she is going to change so much in the next 6 weeks! glad to hear she's big and healthy!

Kristen Laurence said...

Aaahh, I remember the days of not being able to eat with a first baby! It passes quickly. :)

What a good girl!