Monday, April 02, 2007

1st Party

We went to Anderson this weekend for Heather's birthday party. Madeleine screamed in the car, but was fine when we got there, as you can see from the picture on Heather's blog.

And we went to Confession this weekend - Madeleine went in with me. Father Richard gave me a decade of the rosary for penance so I was wondering how she would do in the adoration chapel since there were about 15 other people in there. She did great!!! She was wide awake and stared at Jesus the whole time without making a peep.

Today I finished up her Easter/Baptism present. It's a little pink baby bracelet with a silver cross. It turned out really well - she'll be so cute!

Mom is finishing up her list of things to do before the relatives come on Thursday night. I can only dream of being that organized one day!
I ordered a shirt for Madeleine off ebay yesterday that will be perfect for this weekend.... but I'll tell you later in case some of those relatives are reading this.... ;-)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sounds like everything is rolling smoothly! I can't wait to see pictures from her baptism, and the gift you made sounds lovely!

Kathryn

Kristen Laurence said...

How blessed you are to have had a peaceful confession. I don't think I've had one of those in years! :)