Thursday, February 01, 2007

Baby Update

I went to the doctor yesterday. 2 weeks ago I was measuring a little small, and they said they'd check her growth and if she was still small, they would do another ultrasound. (I've had 4 so far - 5 weeks, 8 weeks, 18 weeks and 24 weeks!) Well, she is perfect this time - 36 cm, right on target for 36 weeks. Her heartrate is good also. The doctor said I should start mentally preparing myself for labor. I told him we had 10 weeks of Bradley Classes, and he said that's as prepared as anyone can get! Now I have to go to the doctor once/week until she is born! It's getting close and I can't wait! I think Ken can wait though - every time I casually mention that she might come early, he says, "No! She has to simmer!" But I can't wait to meet her.

Ok, now I have to go figure out how to make an extra large Colts Tshirt look decent on me before "Blue Friday."

3 comments:

FloridaWife said...

Good news on the baby.

That "colts fan on board" shirt in the pictures on the other post was cute.

Beth said...

Thanks! That one doesn't fit anymore ;-)

Margaret in Minnesota said...

"But I can't wait to meet her."

Oh, how I can relate to those words!!! You are in for such an unbelievable, indescribable treat!

Blessings,

Margaret