Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Farm Day!
Last Friday we got to go up to Nicole C's family farm for the day. I'm pretty sure it was one of the top 5 days of Madeleine's life. She had a BLAST and is still talking about it. I was so happy to get to meet Nicole too, after chatting online for many months! John Paul loved her too, as you can see.
There was a mean goat, so poor Nicole had to keep him from headbutting the kids ;)
Madeleine and Jack hit it off RIGHT away, as you can see! Representative Lehe was awesome, very very patient with all the kids and showed them all around his farm.
John Paul was a little scared of holding the pigs, but he liked looking at them!
This was Madeleine's favorite part of the day. She probably held 15 baby pigs! She'd tell Nicole which one she wanted next!
Nicole, thank you SO MUCH for inviting us! I think we are gonna have to make it a yearly thing, since Madeleine and John Paul have not stopped talking about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I agree about the yearly thing! We had so much fun! :)
Super, duper jealous!! Oh my!!! Looks like the best time ever, and the picture of Jenny touching the goat cracks me up!
Representative Lehe is one of my best friend's brothers, and I can't get over how small this stinking Bubble is!
What a fun day! Love the picture of John Paul in the tractor tire!
How fun!
Looks like it was a great time!
Wow!!!!!!!!!
So fun! Love the tractor pic of JP!!!!!!!!
sad I missed it...can't seem to car train my daughter!
Dude - I touched the goat with my whole hand!!
Love the hand holding pic! and I'm with Jenny, one finger is enough:)
Looks like you all had an awesome time!!
Post a Comment